Looking for information about the tennis leagues that my boy heard about when the tennis team came to the junior high and spoke with them. Is there a webpage that I can go sign him up?
I love tennis. I have played tennis almost my entire life. I have played tennis competitively since I was 8.
I played at Coronado High School in Lubbock Texas as we won district and state titles the four years I was there.
BYU-Hawaii is where I went next to spend my college tennis player years.
After graduating from college, I began teaching tennis at the City Recreation level and then began to coach and have been coaching for the past 18 years.
I most recently coached at Spanish Fork High School. While coaching there our girls were co-region champs. Many of our lady don tennis players have competed at the state level as well as finishing in the final round at many positions.
What I enjoy most is developing relationships with others who enjoy tennis as much as I do.
My son is wanting to play tennis this year. We were out of town the week of the 20th. How can he get information?
ReplyDeleteLooking for information about the tennis leagues that my boy heard about when the tennis team came to the junior high and spoke with them. Is there a webpage that I can go sign him up?
ReplyDelete